a + h works with architects, designers, building owners and government agencies to understand and enhance significant historic resources.
- historic structure reports
- historic resource evaluations
- design guidelines
- historic surveys and context statements
- federal, state and local historic designation documentation
- historic preservation tax certification
- environmental review and documentation
- commission and board training in historic preservation
Additionally, a + h collaborates with design professionals on a variety of architectural writing projects including articles, blog posts and monographs. Founder Bridget Maley is also an educator – she works with students, volunteers, professionals and commission members to broaden their understanding of design in historic preservation.